What does your investment pay for?
- Recruit and retain businesses
- Represent downtown businesses on a local, state, and national level
- Beautification of the downtown district
- Plan and execute community events to bring business and visitors to the downtown area
- Market downtown district and its businesses to the community and visitors
- Work to maintain a healthy, vibrant atmosphere that allows downtown businesses to grow
- Historic preservation efforts
2016 Investment Levels
Friend of Main Street
$100, $150, $200
A good level of investment for businesses with two or fewer employees and private citizens who want to contribute to making downtown a great place for the entire community!
A good level for businesses in the district with three employees or more, and any Ames business who want to maintain a vibrant downtown for its own employees and community to enjoy.
· Includes a listing on the MSCD website
· 2 tickets to either Foodies & Brew or Oktoberfest
· Preferred listing on the Main Street Dining and Shopping guide for businesses in the district.
Gold Investor $500 or above
Includes all of the above plus two tickets to our premier event, Firefly Country Night
Non-Profit Organizations $225